Monday, October 22, 2012

Working from home and loving it!!

Hi there, so I have recently decided to become a stay at home mom and I am always on the lookout for legitimate ways I can make extra income for my household. I recently began working with Motor Club of Amerca (MCA). And I really enjoy doing this from the comfort of my own home. It is a really simple and easy to do job. Basically you are informing people about the benefits of this great Motor Club, such as Roadside Assistance, Travel Assistance, Emergency Towing, Dental, Pharmacy and Vision discounts and much more. This is a great company that offers the flexibility to work from home basically copying and pasting ads online promoting the business. The best part of all is for every person you refer to the program you get $80 commision. Now this is not a get rich quick scheme or a make a million overnight deal. This is true legit work. Just promoting the benefits of this awesome plan. Check out this video on my site for more information and feel free to contact me at Yarissabella@yahoo.com if you would like to get started. I offer training and you also get a free website to promote your online business. http://mcaworkforce.com/?a=14384


No comments:

Post a Comment